Calf Compression Sleeve Special Offer
To celebrate the continued success of our Calf compression sleeves (currently the #1 best selling calf sleeves) on Amazon.com we are offering a $21.97 deal today (or until stock runs out) on a pair of our high quality, calf compression sleeves. This is 56% off our standard retail price. Currently these are the #1 Best Selling Calf Compression Sleeves on Amazon.com for both men's running sleeves and women's running sleeves.
These are suitable for both men and women, in color black and are ideal for people up to 6' 05' in height. The key measure is your calf size measured as a circumference at the thickest point in your calves. Our calf compression leg sleeves will fit calf sizes between 12 inches and 16.5 inches in circumference, although we have had customers with smaller calf sizes that have reported a great fit.
Here are just a sample of some of the 5 star reviews we have received on Amazon:
"Exceeded my expectations.....They're now a staple in my gym bag." - Jryan703, Feb 26, 2014
"I noticed a difference immediately...... If I know I will be standing or walking a lot I wear them!" - MIL, Feb 26, 2014
"The Shin Splint Cure..... Wear these & you will be amazed at how quickly your shins recover" - Christina, March 3rd, 2014
In a hurry & just want to get the deal?
Just click on this link to go directly to our calf compression sleeve product listing on Amazon.
No promo code is required, you will be able to get the discount deal directly on Amazon.
Key features of our calf compression leg sleeves are:
- They provide true graduated compression for improved performance; made from Nylon 76.6% and Spandex 23.4%
- Comfortable fit with wide 1.2 inch anti slip strap that ensures sleeves do not slip down your leg
- Moisture wicking material, light weight, classic weave supports calf and shins, ideal compression sleeves for basketball, baseball, running, cycling, training or any fitness activities
- These are also great for people who are on their feet a lot during the day and for people who travel on planes and find their feet swelling up
- Aids in mitigating shin splints, provides calf support, helps in preventing calf cramps, protects legs from minor scratches & knocks, boosts circulation and helps you recover faster after your game and/or training
- Sold as a pair – suitable for men, women and young adults ideally upto 6′ 00″ in height & with calf size measured as a circumference (12 inches to 16.5 inches – wait for our XL plus range if you are taller)
- They look good & feel great – so stand out and be out standing!
- GREAT VALUE – Many other providers just provide one sleeve for this price – with us you get a pair of these calf compression sleeves.
Our normal price is $49.97, so this is 56% off our RRP ($28.00 off)!
These also make for a perfect birthday present, a thoughtful gift (to help with the resolution of getting fit) or a present to a friend, family or colleague on any occasion.
Why are we offering it at this price?
Two key reasons:
- As we have just launched our product on Amazon.com, we need to get the word out about our product. We take a lot of pride in our calf compression leg sleeves. They are made of the highest quality compression material & manufactured in a special way to ensure high performance. We have tested them extensively at the factory to ensure they meet our exacting standards. But the only way we can get the word out about how good our calf compression sleeves are, is if we can get them directly into the hands of you, our customer. Word of mouth is the best way we can promote our calf compression sleeves.
- It is important for us to get reviews of our product on Amazon.com. We are confident that once you get our product and use it, you will be happy to leave your honest, unbiased opinion on the product on our Amazon listing.
How do you get the $21.97 offer?
Simply click on this link to go to our calf compression sleeve product listing on Amazon.
The product will be available at this special price only for a short time and with limited quantities. Once they are gone, they are gone.
So hurry, purchase now - these also make for a wonderful gift.
Don't just take our word for it - this is what our buyers have had to say about our Calf Sleeves:
"I run 4-5 times a week and I do a combination of short and long (10miles+) ones; in roads as well as trails. But two things started bothering me since last summer. My legs started having that no-fresh feeling and Cramps in my calf after long runs. I looked for some quick recovery products and after trying few from the local running stores, I started using this compression sleeve and have been using this since December. I must say I got more than what I was looking for. The best feature- I found is, when used after a run for post recovery. I generally wear it for a couple of hours and after I take it off, my legs feel really fresh and I walk good. I no longer have pain going up and down the stairs in my home any more.
I tried wearing it longer than 2 hours after longer runs (15 miles +) but I noticed that 2 hours is enough to relax my legs. The pressure of the sleeve is just right for post recovery. That same pressure might have done the trick for my calf cramp as well. I no longer have those bad cramps. I did a 20 miler today and used this sleeve post run and after 5 hours after that run, I am perfectly fresh now , no pain (actually slight pain, but that's normal) and more importantly no cramps or tight feeling in the legs anymore.
Now lets talk about wearing it during training. After good post training results, naturally I was tempted to wear it during my runs. 5 miler- perfect!! 10 miler- hmmmm, need some slight configuration change. I run at the pace of 8- 8:30, about 180 cadence. At my pace after about 90 minutes, the pressure in the sleeve kind of slows my cadence. I think the pressure is little high for longer training.
So I would recommend the manufacturer to release a variations of these sleeves with different pressures and with slightly lesser pressure specifically for during longer training, and I am buying that for sure.
I found some other benefits as well.
The length of the sleeve is good enough for my height(5'10'') and it covers my leg from ankle to lower knee, perfectly sits there. Its a good protection from the cold in the winter morning. Also, when I go for the trail runs, I feel much comfortable running midst those long grass. The material is of good quality, even after using for 2 months and multiple washes I don't see its loosing up or anything, same elasticity. And finally price is very good."
"I have used the compression sleeves for a month now and it’s great. Really like the quality considering it’s a fairly new brand. It has retained the elasticity after multiple washes. I will highly recommend these sleeves worth the price and fast shipping."
"I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from restless leg syndrome. I did some research on traveling long distances on planes, the price was right, and am very happy with the sleeves. I've also notice I'm able to sleep longer, which a bonus!"
"I bought these for my daughter who was having terrible calf pain after running track (100 and 200 meter) at practice and meets. The very first time she wore them the pain stopped and has not been back yet. These things are great!!"
"They were exactly what I was looking for and fit great. Its my first time using compression sleeves and I couldn't be happier. They relieve the fatigue in my legs after my workouts and runs, even help with the shin splints."
"These are GREAT! Got these and was surprised how comfortable they were. I wear them often and they are not hot at all.."
"Amazingly good. No more calf ache, no more shin splints, no more problems. Not even interested in what the socks at triple price can do for me, these are the ticket!"
If you have any questions, you can contact us here.