Maternity Compression Stockings$23.00
Our maternity compression stockings are knee high open toe compression stockings. They have true graduated compression of 20mmHg to 30 mmHg.
We also provide a free sock aid that help you get the stockings on quickly and easily.
Why do women wear these maternity stockings – pregnancy leggings whilst expecting?
Hormonal changes and weight gain are normal during pregnancy.
One of the chief issues that many pregnant women have during pregnancy is the swelling in their legs, ankles and feet. There are two reasons for this. Firstly hormonal changes which are quite normal during pregnancy. During the first two trimester of pregnancy this is the prevalent cause. However, the swelling often gets much worse during the third trimester for a completely different reason. As the uterus grows, it presses against the vena cava, the largest vein in the leg. It is this vein that carries most of the blood from the lower legs and feet back to the heart. With the vena cava partially closed off by the uterus pressing against it, the fluid really begins to pool in the lower legs, feet, and ankles and they swell even more.
As the legs, feet & ankles swell up sometimes chronic pain sets in and it becomes increasingly difficult, tiresome and painful to get around. To make matters worse, sometimes unsightly varicose veins and spider veins often begin to form as well.
One of the effective ways of combating this is through the use of maternity compression stockings (sometimes also referred to as pregnancy tights or pregnancy leggings). These stockings have graduated compression that can help boost circulation in the legs, helping reduce swellings in the leg if used in a preventative manner. These can also often help reduce the effect of spider veins and varicose veins.
They also provide support to the legs and help prevent Charley’s horses and cramps occurring during the night.
Key features of our maternity compression stockings
These maternity compression stockings are made of a high quality material composed of Nylon and Spandex. They are extensively tested in the factory to ensure they provide the right levels of compression at all points.
When you purchase the maternity compression stockings from us on Amazon, here are some of the things that you can look forward to:
- Immediate relief: Users of the maternity stockings often report immediate results with reversed leg swelling, added leg comfort & even reduced back pain during pregnancy.
- Sound sleep at night: The stockings can help prevent & reduce lower leg cramps often common during pregnancy. They also help in preventing varicose veins & aches in the leg. Wear these during the day to sleep well at night!
- Easy visits to the restroom: It can be very difficult & time consuming to take the maternity stockings off & then put them on during restroom visits. As these maternity sleeves are only knee high they do not need to be taken off during toilet breaks.
- Attractive, comfortable fit: The stockings are designed for a comfortable fit. The wide anti slip strap ensures they will not slide down. The stockings can be easily worn with a dress or below pants.
- Unique aid: helps you slip on the stockings quickly & easily.
- True graduated compression: Our stockings are extensively tested in the factory to ensure they meet our exacting standards + provide the right amount of compression at all points.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We provide a 90 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee on our maternity compression stockings.
Shipping within USA
This product ships from warehouses in the USA.
We offer the following:
Standard Shipping: $8.97
Expedited (Two Day) Shipping: $13.00
Priority (One Day) Shipping: $20.00
Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
We offer a 90 day, unconditional 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied & happy with our maternity stockings within the first 90 days for any reason, let us know & we will either send you a brand new replacement maternity stockings or refund you your money in full.
Click on the [Add To Cart] button below and get your maternity compression stockings now, whilst they are in stock.
These also make a great gift.